Architectural/Engineering services

26 Sep 2018 11:51 AM | Anonymous

The Flint Housing Commission is requesting proposals on qualifications for architectural/engineering services.  You may download the RFQ from our website at or contact Candace Gawne at (810) 736-3117 or at  for information and to receive “Request for Qualifications” packets via e-mail/mail.  All work is under HUD rules and regulations.

Michigan Chapter of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
169 Templar, Pinckney, Michigan  48169               Phone: 734.498.2493               Fax: 734.498.8415

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software